2017 Miss Teen Grayson County Fair in Pictures
- AP: Despite shootings, states return to familiar patterns September 26, 2018Shortly after last year's shooting massacre on the Las Vegas strip, Ohio Gov. John Kasich convened a working group to explore possible reforms to state gun laws.RYAN J. FOLEY
- Pope Francis says church needs to 'change' as sexual abuse scandals driving people away September 25, 2018Pope Francis acknowledged Tuesday that the sex abuse scandals rocking the Catholic Church have outraged the faithful and are driving them away, and said the church must change its ways if it wants to keep future generations.
- German bishops apologize for thousands of sex abuse cases September 25, 2018A top German bishop has apologized for thousands of sexual abuse cases that took place inside the Catholic Church in Germany, according to a devastating report released Tuesday that concludes at least 3,677 people were abused by clergy between 1946 and 2014.KIRSTEN GRIESHABER
- Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar blames Obama for siblings' attack ad September 25, 2018After Rep. Paul Gosar’s six siblings appeared in campaign ads for his opponent, the Arizona Republican placed the blame on former President Barack Obama.Kaitlyn Schallhorn
- Sean Hannity: The left's Kavanaugh tactics should disgust every American September 25, 2018We are witnessing in this country right now, right before your eyes, a total miscarriage of justice at the highest court in the land. There is no due process, no presumption of innocence, no burden of proof.Sean Hannity
- Kavanaugh hearing once again in doubt as Christine Ford raises new concerns September 25, 2018An attorney for the woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her decades ago has raised fresh concerns about the format for Thursday's highly anticipated hearing with her and the Supreme Court nominee.Brooke Singman