Grayson County Sheriff Norman Chaffins announced on Thursday that several vehicles from the sheriff’s office fleet of cruisers will be sold on govdeals.com.
The sheriff’s office will sell eight vehicles from its fleet beginning October 14. Chaffins said all sales are final, and the auction will last approximately two weeks. Each vehicle will be sold to the highest bidder.
Chaffins added that interested parties may stop by the sheriff’s office, located at 44 Public Square, in Leitchfield, to see the vehicles in person.
Below is a list of the vehicles, last four of the VIN numbers and mileage:
- 1999 white Jeep Cherokee — Last four of the VIN-5320 — Mileage 175,428
- 2005 white Chevy Impala — Last four of the VIN-7488 — Mileage 160,977
- 2007 white Ford Crown Vic Interceptor — Last four of the VIN-1780 — Mileage 181,079
- 2008 white Ford Crown Vic Interceptor — Last four of the VIN-2059 — Mileage unknown
- 2009 Dodge Charger — Last four of the VIN-7727 — Mileage 192,825
- 2009 Dodge Charger — Last four of the VIN-7430 — Mileage 184,026
- 2010 Dodge Charger — Last four of the VIN-1863 — Mileage 174,463
- 2013 Ford Interceptor Explorer AWD — Last four of the VIN-5998 — Mileage 114,054
By Ken Howlett, News Director
Contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-259-6000