Download the K105 App at Google Play or the iTunes App Store to always stay connected!
- Adam Schiff threatens to defund intel community unless they disclose Trump whistleblower details September 22, 2019As President Trump faces media scrutiny over a phone call he held with an unspecified foreign leader, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said he may seek to withhold funds from the intelligence community unless they disclose the full contents of the conversation.Nick Givas
- Texas high school student arrested after hitting principal, threatening school shooting September 22, 2019A Texas high school student was arrested on Tuesday after he assaulted his principal, a police officer and threatened to use a gun to start a school shooting, reports say.David Aaro
- Coca-Cola's surprising new flavor is 'super difficult to track down' September 22, 2019Unlike apples, a soda a day probably won’t keep the doctor away, but that doesn’t mean they can’t taste the same.Michael Hollan
- DNA leads to arrest of 2 in man's 1983 Oklahoma cold case murder in motel room September 22, 2019A Texas woman and a Wyoming man are facing charges after being linked through DNA to an Oklahoma cold case murder 36 years ago.Robert Gearty
- Paul Batura: Nice try, 'Ms. Monopoly,' but you patronize women and are just wrong on the gender wage gap September 22, 2019Yes, it’s true that on average women make 20 percent less than men, but there are plenty of reasons why, and it has almost nothing to do with misogyny or gender bias.Paul Batura
- Lindsey Graham warns FISA abuse will happen again 'if somebody’s not punished here' September 22, 2019Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., predicts that the long-awaited Justice Department Inspector General report on possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) will be released in the coming weeks, and said he plans on having Inspector General Michael Horowitz testify after it comes out.Ronn Blitzer