ECTC Jobs Fair will be held on Thursday, February 28, 4:00-7:00 p.m. (CST) at the Centre on Main, Leitchfield.
· Full- and part-time daytime, evening, weekend and on-line teaching opportunities available.
· Positions available at ECTC’s Kelley Campus in Leitchfield, ECTC’s main campus in Elizabethtown, ECTC’s Springfield Campus and other ECTC off-campus sites.
· Instructors needed for Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Information Technology, English, Math, Nursing, Psychology, Sociology, and other courses.
· Master’s Degree in the teaching discipline, or Master’s Degree with at least 18 graduate-level credit hours in the teaching discipline required.
· An up-to-date resume will be helpful when you speak with an ECTC representative. Qualified applicants will be invited to complete an ECTC employment application.
· Participants may qualify for a no-cost Summer Instructional Skills Enhancement Program at ECTC.
For more information, contact:
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Education Institution.