1. OUTRAGE FOLLOWS RUSSIAN PUSH INTO CRIMEA
Kerry calls on Putin to pull back from "an incredible act of aggression."
2. AND THE OSCAR GOES TO ... '12 YEARS A SLAVE'
The historical drama has been hailed as a corrective to the movie industry's long omission of slavery stories and years of whiter tales like "Gone With the Wind."
3. A THUMB'S UP FOR ELLEN DEGENERES
The AP's Frazier Moore says that she did what any Oscar host should do: Stay involved and make sure everyone has fun.
4. WHERE LATEST WINTER STORM IN THE US MIGHT HIT HARDEST
Nearly a foot of snow is expected in parts of New Jersey.
5. INTENSE INTEREST IN PISTORIUS TRIAL
A 24-hour cable TV channel has been launched in South Africa to cover only the court case.
6. WHO'S BEING BLAMED FOR KNIFE SLASHINGS IN CHINA
Authorities say separatists from the country's far west led the rampage that killed 29 people and wounded 143 in Kunming.
7. NETANYAHU CAN EXPECT A NUDGE
During the Israeli leader's visit to the White House, Obama is expected to urge him to move forward on peace talks with the Palestinians.
8. WHAT'S TEMPERING SYMPATHY FOR US SOLDIER
Some believe Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl deserted his unit in Afghanistan before he was captured by the Taliban.
9. PROMISE, PERIL OF ULTRA-CONNECTED WORLD
A tech conference in Barcelona offers a future where everything is digitized — with all the related privacy and security concerns.
10. IDITAROD SLED DOGS OFF AND RUNNING
Standing between the mushers and the finish line are about 1,000 miles of unforgiving Alaska terrain.