Two Leitchfield Fire Department volunteers were injured fighting a mobile home fire at 1945 Eveleigh Road on Wednesday evening.
According to Fire Chief Jerry Schlosser, fireman Danny Joe Allen began experiencing chest pains, followed by pain which extended down his left arm. EMS was dispatched to the scene and transported Allen to Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center.
Emergency room personnel discovered that Allen was dehydrated. He was treated and released.
Additionally, fireman Bryan Langdon suffered a severe cut to one of his fingers while fighting the blaze. He was taken to the ER where his hand was treated with seven stitches.
Details on the Eveleigh Road mobile home fire can be found on the K105 Home and Facebook pages.