Florida is scheduled on Thursday to put to death an inmate by injection that includes a drug never before used in a U.S. execution.Mark James Asay, 53, would be the first Florida inmate executed since January 2016.
- Michael Moore panics after Ginsburg's latest health scare: 'HOLYMOTHEROFRBG!!' August 24, 2019Filmmaker Michael Moore sounded the alarm for his fellow liberals Friday after news broke that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had completed three weeks of treatment for a malignant tumor this summer.Brie Stimson
- This Day in History: Aug. 24 August 24, 2019
- Bill Maher invites Rashida Tlaib to discuss Israel, BDS on his show August 24, 2019"Real Time" host Bill Maher issued a challenge to Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., on Friday night, calling for her to appear on his show to discuss their feud over an anti-Israel boycott effort.Joseph Wulfsohn
- Girl, 8, killed, others wounded in gunfire near high school football jamboree August 24, 2019An 8-year-old girl died Friday night and three other people were wounded after a gunfire erupted following a brawl at a high school football jamboree in St. Louis, according to reports.Brie Stimson
- Trump blasts CNN for 'disgraceful' hiring of ex-FBI official Andrew McCabe August 24, 2019President Trump slammed CNN on Friday night after the network announced that it had hired controversial ex-FBI official Andrew McCabe as a contributor, calling the decision "disgraceful."Joseph Wulfsohn
- Charlie Hurt: Trump may gain moderate voters turned off by AOC, other far-left Dems August 24, 2019The far-left faction of the Democratic Party is "doing a lot of damage" to the party's 2020 election hopes by potentially discouraging moderate voters -- many of whom could back President Trump on Election Day, according to Charlie Hurt.Charles Creitz