- Biden signs debt ceiling bill, avoiding government default June 3, 2023President Biden has signed a debt limit increase into law, averting a potential default on the national debt by allowing Congress to borrow more money.
- Hurricane season is here. It's a reminder that climate and clean energy deserve Republican support June 3, 2023The Inflation Reduction Act was passed nine months ago and now 200 clean energy projects have been announced. Republicans should support them. Climate is also an economic issue.
- Brutal reports about CNN boss Chris Licht fuel questions of whether he still has backing of parent company CEO June 3, 2023CNN has faced months of turmoil and there are now questions of whether CEO Chris Licht still has strong support of his boss David Zaslav, according to reports.
- Russia, China seek world power 'rebalancing' with G7-alternative: 'indispensable mechanism' June 3, 2023The BRICS economic bloc has discussed and accepted applications for new members, including Iran and Saudi Arabia as well as some unnamed European countries.
- War with China over Taiwan would be 'devastating,' says Defense Secretary Austin June 3, 2023US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin warned on Saturday that a war surrounding Taiwanese sovereignty would be "devastating" for the global economy.
- As Biden admin touts sharp drop in numbers post-Title 42, legal challenges loom June 3, 2023The Biden administration is touting a significant drop in encounters at the border post-Title 42, but it is also tackling a number of legal challenges to key policies.