01/04: GCHS SBDM Meeting- 3:30 pm- GCHS Conference Room
01/04: Cooking Through the Calendar- 4:30 pm- GC Extension Office
For more local events, visit K105.com
For more Local, State, and Sports News, visit K105.com
Have an Awesome Photo? Share it with Us!
We are always looking for great photos to use on K105.com! Share your great scenery photos with us and they could be displayed as a banner on our Home Page! Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: K105 Banner Photo Submission.
For more Local Sports, visit K105.com
Are you reading the K105 Station Blog? If not, you should be! Each Wednesday, Special Kayla blogs about anything and everything you need to know about. Whether it’s a DIY Special or the 10 Best Recipes, Special Kayla is here to keep you updated. Check it out here!
Check out K105 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest information that you need to know!
Dan Powers Napa Text Line at 270-259-6000.
Start Your New Year as a K105 VIP Club Member!
Go to K105.com and click on the
K-Club banner on the homepage.
K-Club Members get exclusive emails and promotions
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
Prep: 45 mins & Cook: 45 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon. Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.
Recipe and Image Courtesy of AllRecipes.com