Hello, I’m Beau Derek, and I am a self-professed beer snob! I love visiting local breweries in different cities and states all over the country. I use my smart phone for everything including watching TV and listening to radio streams. I enjoy going to concerts and getting to hang with the musicians. Sheppard, Justin Timberlake, Counting Crows, Katy Perry and One Republic are some of my favorite artists!
- Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey: See you soon March 25, 2019Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., posted an ominous reply to ex-FBI-Director James Comey on Twitter Sunday after Comey seemed to sum up the summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation by posting a picture of a man who appeared lost in the woods.Edmund DeMarche
- The Latest: Body of Pakistani victim Ahmed returned home March 25, 2019The Latest on the mosque attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand (all times local): 7 p.m.
- The Latest: Israeli PM to cut short US visit after attack March 25, 2019The Latest on developments in Israel and the Palestinian territories (all times local): 8:15 a.m.
- Seoul says some N. Korean officials back at liaison office March 25, 2019South Korea says some North Korean officials have returned to an inter-Korean liaison office three days after the North abruptly withdrew its entire staff citing unspecified instructions from "higher-level authorities."
- Giuliani wants Dems who went too far in attacks on Trump to admit mistakes March 25, 2019Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer who called for a “complete investigation” on the origins of the Russia collusion investigation, took to Twitter early Monday and called on Democrats who "went too far" in their attacks and false claims against the president to admit their mistakes so the country can "heal."Edmund DeMarche
- Dr. Dre deletes Instagram post bragging about daughter’s acceptance into USC March 25, 2019Just a day after hip hop legend Dr. Dre took a shot at celebrities and other influential parents caught up in a recent college admission scandal, the famous rapper deleted an Instagram post about his daughter’s acceptance into the University of Southern California.