Hello, I’m Beau Derek, and I am a self-professed beer snob! I love visiting local breweries in different cities and states all over the country. I use my smart phone for everything including watching TV and listening to radio streams. I enjoy going to concerts and getting to hang with the musicians. Sheppard, Justin Timberlake, Counting Crows, Katy Perry and One Republic are some of my favorite artists!
- Soros spends big in California's DA races in bid to reshape criminal justice system May 25, 2018New York billionaire George Soros is leading a campaign to reshape the nation’s criminal justice system -- and targeting with cash four of the 56 district attorney positions in California up for grabs June 5.Lukas Mikelionis
- Three FBI officials to answer House panel's questions about Clinton emails May 25, 2018House Republicans in June plan to interview three FBI officials linked to the agency’s controversial handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe, part of an ongoing joint investigation by the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees.Bradford Betz
- Car bombing near hotel in Libyan city of Benghazi kills 7 May 25, 2018A car bombing on a busy street in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi has killed at least seven people, including a girl, and wounded 10.
- Israel calls on EU to end funding to pro-boycott groups May 25, 2018Israel called on the European Union on Friday to halt funding to more than a dozen European and Palestinian non-governmental organizations that it says promote boycotts against Israel, saying the financial support violates the EU's stated policy that it opposes boycotts against the Jewish state.TIA GOLDENBERG
- Police: 2 shot at Oklahoma restaurant; civilian kills gunman May 25, 2018Police say a man armed with a pistol walked into an Oklahoma City restaurant at the dinner hour and opened fire, wounding two customers, before being shot dead by a handgun-carrying civilian in the parking lot.
- Border Patrol union boss calls Trump's National Guard deployment a 'colossal waste' May 25, 2018The president of the national Border Patrol union now says that President Trump's decision last month to send National Guard troops to the southern border has been "a colossal waste of resources."Gregg Re