Bernie Mack is a bit of a mystery. We don’t know where he was born… or if he has brothers or sisters. He told us that he was the proud winner of the 2006 Heisman trophy – a fact that took 3 minutes of Googling to prove false. He also said that he was tall (not true) and a former 5-time winner on Jeopardy (also not true). We can confirm he has a wife Emilie, daughter Annabelle, two dogs, Howard and Kiwi, and a pet lion, Darnell (not true). His favorite food is sandwiches. And meatballs. But, not meatball sandwiches. twitter.com/berniemack facebook.com/berniemackradio
- Stabbing at California’s Grace Baptist Church kills 2, multiple people in serious condition November 23, 2020 Edmund DeMarche
- Biden expected to pick Antony Blinken as top diplomat November 23, 2020 Edmund DeMarche
- Brooklyn man latest victim of subway shove attacks November 23, 2020A 29-year-old straphanger became the latest New Yorker shoved onto subway tracks on Sunday when he was attacked at a Brooklyn station.Frank Miles
- Mahomes hits Kelce in last minute, Chiefs edge Raiders 35-31 November 23, 2020Patrick Mahomes threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Travis Kelce with 28 seconds to play, and the Kansas City Chiefs avenged their only loss in the last 12 months with a 35-31 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday night.
- Weekend gun violence in Chicago leaves 47 shot, 5 dead November 23, 2020 Edmund DeMarche
- NFL Week 11 recap, scores and standings November 23, 2020The eleventh week of the 2020 NFL season was tougher to watch than the last 10 weeks.Ryan Gaydos