Bernie Mack is a bit of a mystery. We don’t know where he was born… or if he has brothers or sisters. He told us that he was the proud winner of the 2006 Heisman trophy – a fact that took 3 minutes of Googling to prove false. He also said that he was tall (not true) and a former 5-time winner on Jeopardy (also not true). We can confirm he has a wife Emilie, daughter Annabelle, two dogs, Howard and Kiwi, and a pet lion, Darnell (not true). His favorite food is sandwiches. And meatballs. But, not meatball sandwiches. twitter.com/berniemack facebook.com/berniemackradio
- Supermarket shopper redeems 36-year-old coupon for Crisco Oil March 21, 2019A supermarket employee shared a photo of the coupon, which has "no expiration date."Michael Bartiromo
- Kylie Jenner defends being labeled ‘self-made’ billionaire: ‘There’s really no other word to use’ March 21, 2019Kylie Jenner opened up in an interview about being a mother, whether she will have more kids and being labeled a “self-made” billionaire.Kathleen Joyce
- Eighth grader suspended for honoring troops speaks out March 21, 2019Ohio eighth grader Tyler Carlin, who was suspended for honoring fallen troops, appeared with his attorney on “Fox & Friends” Thursday.Victor Garcia
- Defense: Man didn't recall drunk confession in teacher death March 21, 2019Prosecutors have rested their case against a Georgia man charged with hiding the death of a slain high school teacher whose body was burned to ash more than a decade ago.
- Suspect in mob boss slaying could face lethal Mafia justice March 21, 2019A man in jail in New Jersey on murder charges is in a dangerous position, caught between the law and the Mafia.TOM HAYS
- Atlanta child murders evidence to be re-examined by investigators March 21, 2019Four decades after the Atlanta area was rocked by the killings of more than 20 children and young adults, officials announced Thursday they plan to re-test evidence from the cases.Travis Fedschun