Hi I’m Venetia! My fiance is a police officer, so that can be a little nerve wracking sometimes, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Together we have 2 furry “children” that we’ve rescued. Riggins is a black lab/beagle mix and he is our oldest, and Zora is a pitbull mix (although she doesn’t really know how to be scary, but it’s funny to watch her try). Thanks for letting me into your workday, I hope I make it just a little more enjoyable.
- Supermarket shopper redeems 36-year-old coupon for Crisco Oil March 21, 2019A supermarket employee shared a photo of the coupon, which has "no expiration date."Michael Bartiromo
- Kylie Jenner defends being labeled ‘self-made’ billionaire: ‘There’s really no other word to use’ March 21, 2019Kylie Jenner opened up in an interview about being a mother, whether she will have more kids and being labeled a “self-made” billionaire.Kathleen Joyce
- Eighth grader suspended for honoring troops speaks out March 21, 2019Ohio eighth grader Tyler Carlin, who was suspended for honoring fallen troops, appeared with his attorney on “Fox & Friends” Thursday.Victor Garcia
- Defense: Man didn't recall drunk confession in teacher death March 21, 2019Prosecutors have rested their case against a Georgia man charged with hiding the death of a slain high school teacher whose body was burned to ash more than a decade ago.
- Suspect in mob boss slaying could face lethal Mafia justice March 21, 2019A man in jail in New Jersey on murder charges is in a dangerous position, caught between the law and the Mafia.TOM HAYS
- Atlanta child murders evidence to be re-examined by investigators March 21, 2019Four decades after the Atlanta area was rocked by the killings of more than 20 children and young adults, officials announced Thursday they plan to re-test evidence from the cases.Travis Fedschun