Hi I’m Venetia! My fiance is a police officer, so that can be a little nerve wracking sometimes, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Together we have 2 furry “children” that we’ve rescued. Riggins is a black lab/beagle mix and he is our oldest, and Zora is a pitbull mix (although she doesn’t really know how to be scary, but it’s funny to watch her try). Thanks for letting me into your workday, I hope I make it just a little more enjoyable.
- Virginia House advances gun control measures -- just days after gun-rights rally January 25, 2020Democrats in the Virginia House are advancing a package of gun-control measures less than a week after tens of thousands of pro-gun advocates from around the country rallied at the state Capitol.Alan Suderman
- Maher expresses sympathy to pro-life movement following March For Life: Doctor told my mom 'I shouldn't be born' January 25, 2020"Real Time" host Bill Maher expressed some sympathy for the pro-life movement on Friday night's show following the March For Life event in Washington, D.C., earlier in the day.Joseph Wulfsohn
- AOC, Michael Moore pinch-hit at Iowa rally with Bernie Sanders in DC for Trump's Senate impeachment trial January 25, 2020With Bernie Sanders tied up in Washington at President Trump's Senate impeachment trial, a couple of his high-profie supporters filled in for him Friday at a campaign rally in Iowa.Nick Givas
- Lara Logan: Mainstream media is not acknowledging Schiff's credibility issues January 25, 2020Investigative journalist Lara Logan criticized the media Friday for not contextualizing their analysis of impeachment manager Adam Schiff's, D-Calif., performance during the Senate impeachment trial.Victor Garcia
- Robertson & Murrill: Support for unrestricted abortions is litmus test for Dem state attorneys general January 25, 2020In an unprecedented announcement, the group representing Democratic state attorneys general has declared that it will only endorse and provide financial support to those candidates for attorney general who will publicly pledge support for unrestricted abortions.Katherine Robertson
- President Trump on why he attended March for Life rally: 'Religious liberty is under siege' January 25, 2020President Trump told "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he decided to attend the March for Life rally because "religious liberty is under siege."Victor Garcia