Hi I’m Venetia! My fiance is a police officer, so that can be a little nerve wracking sometimes, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Together we have 2 furry “children” that we’ve rescued. Riggins is a black lab/beagle mix and he is our oldest, and Zora is a pitbull mix (although she doesn’t really know how to be scary, but it’s funny to watch her try). Thanks for letting me into your workday, I hope I make it just a little more enjoyable.
- California wildfire burns 12 buildings, threatens hundreds June 24, 2018A wind-driven fire racing across dry brush in a largely rural area of Northern California has destroyed 12 buildings and threatened hundreds of others.
- Julius Caesar had 'crazy bulge' on his head new 3D reconstruction shows June 24, 2018Julius Caesar, the reviled and revered Roman Emperor, has gotten a new look, thanks to a recent 3D reconstruction of his face and head.Robert Gearty
- Hezbollah reportedly claims Facebook, Twitter have disabled their main accounts June 24, 2018Lebanese militia and State Department-designated terrorist group Hezbollah said on Saturday that Facebook and Twitter had terminated its main accounts, according to the Times of Israel.Christopher Carbone
- Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name June 24, 2018The foul play began when Sanders tweeted that she was told by the owner of the Red Hen in Lexington, Va., that she had to "leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left." She said the episode Friday evening said far more about the owner of the restaurant than it did about her.Andrew O'Reilly
- Top Mexico presidential candidate vows to undo school reform June 24, 2018It was a signature achievement by the government that took over Mexico five years ago: educational reforms aimed at improving schools, rooting out incompetent teachers and breaking the grip of unions on hiring and firing them.CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN and SOFIA ORTEGA
- Pentagon quietly bans Marines from using drones, citing cybersecurity concerns June 24, 2018In a policy memo issued quietly in late May, the Department of Defense prohibited the U.S Marine Corps from continuing to purchase and use commercial off-the-shelf drones, known at COTS, after cybersecurity vulnerabilities were exposed.Hollie McKay