Over the weekend, Kentucky health officials reported a combined 1,700 new coronavirus cases were confirmed on Saturday (1,025) and Sunday (675), marking the seventh
A Leitchfield man with a history of drug arrests has been jailed after fleeing the Grayson County Sheriff’s Office for the second time in seven
A nearly two hour standoff in Caneyville ended peacefully after the suspect gave up to law enforcement.
The incident began Sunday morning at approximately 3:20
In The Know Podcasts
Shop Local Podcasts
On Friday, Gov. Andy Beshear reported 1,180 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Kentucky over the previous 24 hours.
The new cases increase the state’s
Kentucky’s unemployment claim website was temporarily inaccessible Wednesday after suffering an attempted cyber
- McAvoy, Rask lead Bruins to 4-1 win over Rangers February 28, 2021Charlie McAvoy had a goal and an assist, leading the Boston Bruins to a 4-1 win against the New York Rangers on Sunday.
- Bale turns back time at Tottenham as Man U and Chelsea draw February 28, 2021Gareth Bale turned back time for Tottenham, while Chelsea and Manchester United seemed happy just to play out time.
- Bulldogs show some bite in 73-61 win over No. 8 Villanova February 28, 2021Chuck Harris scored 20 points and Jair Bolden added 15 on Sunday to lead Butler to a 73-61 victory over No. 8 Villanova, which became the sixth top-15 team to lose this weekend.
- Royals, Dozier agree to $25M, 4-year deal February 28, 2021The Royals and third baseman Hunter Dozier have agreed to a $25 million, four-year contract that includes a fifth-year option, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The Associated Press on Sunday.
- US Soccer members vote to scrap ban on kneeling during national anthem February 28, 2021U.S. Soccer also put out a statement later that night to denounce comments made by delegate Seth Jahn, who spoke in fervent support of the ban.Peter Aitken
- College football super seniors could change fortunes in 2021 February 28, 2021Bret Bielema saw a unique opportunity to accelerate a turnaround at Illinois when he returned to college football as head coach of the Illini in December.