Four Grayson County residents were arrested Saturday night after authorities received a report that several people were shooting guns on Hopewell Road, and that at
On Thursday night at approximately 6:40, the Grayson County Sheriff’s Office arrested a Louisville woman on a theft warrant and drug charge in Big
An Elizabethtown man has been arrested after a stabbing.
Upon arriving at the scene of the stabbing on Woodale Avenue at around midnight Saturday, 58-year-old
Making the move from the familiar halls of high school to college or a new career can be overwhelming. Grayson County High School students will soon have a new
In The Know Podcasts
Shop Local Podcasts
A Drakesboro man has been jailed after shooting a gun at his wife and two daughters.
Kentucky State Police said 46-year-old William C. Dortch and his
Two people have died, including a nine-year-old child, in a house fire in West Liberty.
Kentucky State Police said 44-year-old Timothy Gambill and an
A former Hickman County sheriff has been indicted by a grand jury for misappropriating funds.
On Thursday, the Hickman County Grand Jury indicted former sheriff
The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office say two bodies have been found after a house fire near Nancy. Faubush.
Fire department responded to the structure fire
- March Madness: Duke squeaks by UCF in dramatic finish March 25, 2019Zion Williamson hit a layup over 7-foot-6 Tacko Fall in the closing seconds and RJ Barrett’s putback provided the margin of victory as top-seeded Duke held off UCF 77-76 on Sunday to reach the Sweet 16.
- Gronkowski girlfriend posts loving message after retirement announcement March 25, 2019Camille Kostek, the longtime girlfriend of former Patriots great Rob Gronkowski, posted words of encouragement for the ex-tight end who earlier announced his retirement from the game after nine seasons.
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announces retirement on Instagram March 24, 2019Rob Gronkowski, the New England Patriots tight end whose larger-than-life personality complemented his status as one of the NFL's most potent offensive weapons, announced his retirement Sunday in an Instagram post.Samuel Chamberlain
- Georgia Tech football player Brandon Adams dead at 21, school says March 24, 2019Days before spring practice was set to begin for Georgia Tech's football team, school officials announced Sunday that defensive tackle Brandon Adams died at age 21.Travis Fedschun
- No 'Cinderella' yet for NCAA Sweet 16 as favorites dominate Saturday games March 24, 2019Fletcher Magee shot Wofford out of the NCAA Tournament. Murray State's Ja Morant scored 28 points but his team couldn't slow down Florida State. Their exits leave the Sweet 16 searching for a Cinderella.Steve Megargee
- Liberty upset over Mississippi State caps NCAA tourney Day 2 action March 23, 2019Down by 10 points with less than seven minutes to play against a more accomplished opponent, Liberty didn't give in a bit. Instead, the Flames just kept getting the ball to Caleb Homesley.Josh Dubow