As the number of COVID-19 cases has increased in the community, Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center (TLRMC) has also seen an increase in the number of hospitalizations
Two staff members at Grayson Rehabilitation & Nursing have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
The long-term care facility went several months without a
Grayson County Sheriff Norman Chaffins collared a felon wanted out of Edmonson County for trying to sell a stolen vehicle, with the arrest resulting in multiple felony
In The Know Podcasts
Shop Local Podcasts
Kentucky State Police is investigating after a fatal officer-involved shooting near Cadiz, in Trigg County.
Wednesday afternoon at approximately 12:45, the
On Thursday, Gov. Andy Beshear reported 1,821 new cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Kentucky over the previous 24 hours, the third highest number of cases
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) responsible for an
The Kentucky National Guard is preparing to assist local officials at polling locations in 38 counties on Election Day.
About 280 guardsmen will provide
- Russia's reputation, Olympic status on trial for doping October 30, 2020Russia’s status as an Olympic team, and its reputation as a serial cheater in international sports, goes on trial next week in more legal fallout from the country's state-backed doping saga.
- Italian swimmers locked up in Alpine resort October 30, 2020The high-altitude training camp in the Alps was supposed to represent ideal preparation for the Tokyo Olympics.
- Japan uses high-tech experiments to fill baseball stadium October 30, 2020Officials in Japan are using some high-tech devices to see if they can fill sports stadiums closer to capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tigers hire A.J. Hinch as manager after ban over role in Astros cheating scandal October 30, 2020A.J. Hinch is back in the dugout.Ryan Gaydos
- College Football Bowl Season is tentatively set with Frisco Bowl leading things off October 30, 2020The College Football Bowl Season is still a go despite the unknowns regarding the coronavirus pandemic and what the outbreak could look like in December.Ryan Gaydos
- NHL legend Bobby Orr on supporting Trump: 'That’s the kind of teammate I want' October 30, 2020Legendary NHL player Bobby Orr took out an ad in the New Hampshire Union-Leader on Friday expressing his support for President Trump’s reelection campaign.Ryan Gaydos